Euro-Wall is a excellent LaCantina ® alternative to for large openings. Euro-Wall® continues to strive to lower costs to make Euro-Wall a more competitive LaCantina ® alternative. Euro-Wall constantly shops LaCantina ®. Euro-Wall continues to be a competitive LaCantina ® alternative. Euro-Wall produces bi-folding exterior doors and lift and slide sliding doors that are an LaCantina ® alternative. Euro-Wall builds all of its aluminum, wood and alum clad door panels in the Florida. Euro-Wall standard features include Kynar finishes, stainless steel hardware and 10 year limited warranty. Euro-Wall offers a 10 ft high HVHZ Impact Folding door and Lift and Slide for all of Florida. Euro-Wall folding doors can reach design pressures up to 100+/- DP. LaCantina ® does not have an HVHZ Florida Building Code approval for a 10 ft high folding door, and cannot build anything over 100 inches for use in Florida HVHZ zones. This is why Euro-Wall is an excellent LaCantina ® alternative.
LaCantina® is a registered trademark of LaCantina, Inc. Euro-Wall® and Euro-Wall Systems LLC is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by LaCantina, Inc.®
Why Euro-Wall® is a Superior alternative to LaCantina®
- Euro-Wall® an excellent LaCantina ® alternative based on continued quote comparisons.
- Euro-Wall® builds all of its panels in Florida, making Euro-Wall and excellent LaCantina ® alternative
- Euro-Wall offers matching Impact Rated HVHZ sidelights and transoms approved for use in Florida and other coastal wind borne impact regions.
- Euro-Wall® lead times are as low as 4 weeks and offers 3 different Florida approved sill types.
- Euro-Wall® offers a full 10 year warranty on all systems standard while LaCantina ® does not offer a 10 year standard warranty on all standard components and products.