Euro Vista Slide™ Impact Rated Thermally Broken Lift & Slide Doors
Euro Vista Slide™ Thermally Broken
Euro Vista Slide™ thermally broken impact rated lift and sliding door for large openings provides both impact strength as well as superior energy efficiency with a flush sill. Florida Product Approved.
Extruded aluminum 6063-T5.
- Clear anodized class 1
- Standard mill finish available for custom colors from Euro-Wall
- White and bronze Kynar Coat finish: D2000-AAMA 2605
- Custom powder coat finishes available D3000-AAMA 2604 and 2605. View RAL Color Samples.
- Wood grain finishes (custom) AAMA 2604
Stainless steel, steel components with corrosion resistant material - salt spray tested 500 hours
Lever Lock Sets
Powder coat over brass, aluminum and chrome over stainless steel
- Largest glass to aluminum ratio per panel available
- Wood clad interior option available (View Cladding Wood Options)
- Optional aluminum with thermal break
- Panel thickness 1.75 inches
- 90º postless corner option available
- Impact and non-impact rated products available
- Flush track with finished floor height / no sill riser required for water
- 3/8 inch exposed track above finished floor height / no sill riser required for water
- Sill option available in Kynar®, powder coat and anodized
- Pocket door panels slide into the wall, completely disappearing from view
Handle Finish Options
- Brushed Satin
- RAL / Custom Powder Coat
Wood Cladding Options
Euro-wall offers a variety of wood cladding options. View a selection of Exotic Species Wood Samples.
Glazing options for the Euro Vista Slide™ door system include a wide variety of both laminated and non-laminated glass options. Glass suppliers for the Euro Vista Slide™ door include:
- Impact glass
- Non-impact glass
- Insulated glass
- Standard clear
- Tint - (bronze, grey, custom...)
- Low E
- SentryGlass® Interlayer by DuPont™
You must be registered and logged in to view and download CADs on this page. You can login or register below. By registering with our website you acknowledge that any information you acquire is proprietary and can not be shared or distributed unless written consent is granted by Euro-Wall Systems. After you register - you will receive an email link to activate your account so you may access our CAD Downloads.