Superior Aluminum Bi-Fold Doors
Euro-Wall produces aluminum bi-fold doors for both residential and commercial large openings. Euro-Wall aluminum bi-fold doors are custom built for each individual customer and project which enables Euro-Wall to meet even the most challenging architectural applications. Euro-Wall aluminum bi-fold doors allow for a seamless transition from the comfort of any room to the beauty of the outside environment. Euro-Wall aluminum bi-fold doors are offered in many different panel finishes and color options. Euro-Wall bi-fold doors are offered in aluminum and many different wood clad options. Euro-Wall offers more panel choices than any other manufacturer, which allows Euro-Wall to meet or exceed thermal requirements for different climates anywhere in the world. Euro-Wall aluminum bi-fold doors expand the available options for aluminum bi-fold door placements, whether new construction, retro-fit, or remodeling of existing structures. Euro-Wall specializes in High Velocity Wind and Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) and coastal packages as well as standard climate options. In addition to our aluminum bi-fold doors, we also produce sliding, stacking, pivot and French doors.
Why Euro-Wall is Superior
- Euro-Wall aluminum bi-fold doors can span further; 56ft wide with unlimited panels.
- Euro-Wall offers onsite factory installation assistance to help to insure correct installation of your Euro-Wall door system. Euro-Wall doors open and close with the ease of finger tip operation.
- Euro Wall is number one in customer service, when you need us, we are there to respond to your questions about the production, installation or operation of your Euro-Wall door systems.
- Euro-Wall products are warranted for 10 years, more than 3 times the industry standard.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be configured to allow a single or double active swing in doors in opposing directions, allowing egress without opening the entire door system.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be either top track or bottom track load bearing for different structural load requirements.