Door Panel Options
Euro-Wall Folding Doors offers thousands of door panel options style combinations. Euro-Wall offers more door panel options and choices than any other manufacturer of folding doors. Aluminum, aluminum clad and aluminum with wood cladding are just a few of the different panel options that are available. Whether you prefer a low rail, high rail, brittany or colonial style, Euro-Wall is all inclusive.
With many different height, tint, glass, hardware and engineering options also available makes one point clear, that Euro-Wall is superior when it comes to choice and that is no accident. Euro-Wall is Superior by Design.
Euro-Wall produces folding door systems for both residential and commercial large openings. Euro-Wall folding door systems are custom built for each individual customer and project which enables Euro-Wall to meet even the most challenging architectural applications. Euro-Wall folding door systems allow for a seamless transition from the comfort of any room to the beauty of the outside environment. Euro-Wall folding door systems are offered in many different panel finishes and color options. Euro-Wall offers more panel choices than any other manufacturer, which allows Euro-Wall to meet or exceed thermal requirements for different climates anywhere in the world. Euro-Wall folding door systems expand the available options for folding door systems, whether new construction, retro-fit, or remodeling of existing structures. Euro-Wall specializes in High Velocity Wind and Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) and coastal packages as well as standard climate options. In addition to our folding doors, we also produce sliding, stacking, pivot and French doors.
Why Euro-Wall is Superior
- Euro-Wall folding door systems can span further; 56ft wide with unlimited panels.
- Euro-Wall offers onsite factory installation assistance to help to insure correct installation of your Euro-Wall door system. Euro-Wall doors open and close with the ease of finger tip operation.
- Euro Wall is number one in customer service, when you need us, we are there to respond to your questions about the production, installation or operation of your Euro-Wall door systems.
- Euro-Wall products are warranted for 10 years, more than 3 times the industry standard.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be configured to allow a single or double active swing in doors in opposing directions, allowing egress without opening the entire door system.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be either top track or bottom track load bearing for different structural load requirements.