Impact Rated Lift and Slide Doors
Impact Rated Lift and Slide Thermally Broken Aluminum Doors
CLICK HERE for Full Product Specifications
- Max Panel Weight: 500 lbs each panel
- Min Panel Width: 24"
- Max Panel Width: 96"
- Min Panel Height: 32"
- Max Panel Height: 166"
- Panel Width: 1.75"
- Max # of Panels: 8
HVHZ MIAMI-DADE IMPACT TESTED
Extruded Aluminum 6063-T5
- a) Clear & b) Bronze anodized Class 1.
- a) Standard Mill Finish available for custom colors from Euro-Wall.
- a) White and bronze Kynar® Coat finish: D2000-AAMA 2605.
- a) Custom Powder Coat finishes available D3000-AAMA 2604 and 2605.
- a) Wood Grain finishes (custom): AAMA 2604.
Stainless Steel (316SS) Components with Corrosion resistant material. Salt Spray Tested 500 Hours.
Lever Lock Sets
F-2 Sets Powder Coat over Brass.
3 Standard Frame and Door Panel Finishes
- Anodized, Powder Coat or Kynar® are available
- Wood Grain finishes available (not shown)
- 30 Solid Colors: Custom powder coat finishes available (not shown)
- 40 Metallic Custom Powder coat finishes available (not shown)
Smallest panel frames and largest glass size per panel available
Wood Cladding Options
Euro-Wall offers a variety of wood cladding options
Glazing options for the Euro Vista Slide™ Lift and Slide door system include a wide variety of both laminated and non-laminated glass options (only 1” IG available in Florida).