Quality Fiberglass Bifold Doors
Euro-Wall produces fiberglass bifold doors for both residential and commercial large openings. Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors are custom built for each individual customer and project which enables Euro-Wall to meet even the most challenging architectural applications. Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors allow for a seamless transition from the comfort of any room to the beauty of the outside environment. Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors offered in many different panel finishes and color options. Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors are offered in aluminum, aluminum clad, fiberglass and many different wood species. Euro-Wall offers more panel choices than any other manufacturer, which allows Euro-Wall to meet or exceed thermal requirements for different climates anywhere in the world. Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors expand the available options for fiberglass bifold door placements, whether new construction, retro-fit, or remodeling of existing structures. Euro-Wall specializes in High Velocity Wind and Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) and coastal packages as well as standard climate options. In addition to our fiberglass bifold doors, we also produce sliding doors, and French doors.
Why Euro-Wall is Superior
- Euro-Wall fiberglass bifold doors can span further; 56ft wide with unlimited panels.
- Euro-Wall offers onsite factory installation assistance to help to insure correct installation of your Euro-Wall door system. Euro-Wall doors open and close with the ease of finger tip operation.
- Euro Wall is number one in customer service, when you need us, we are there to respond to your questions about the production, installation or operation of your Euro-Wall door systems.
- Euro-Wall products are warranted for 10 years, more than 3 times the industry standard.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be configured to allow a single or double active swing in doors in opposing directions, allowing egress without opening the entire door system.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be either top track or bottom track load bearing for different structural load requirements.