Euro Vista Wood™ Impact Rated Wood Folding Doors
Euro Vista Wood™ Impact Rated
The Euro Vista Wood™ impact rated wood folding door system provides a seamless transition to the outside and is specifically designed for coastal and impact regions including Miami/Dade HVHZ zones.
Euro-Wall is one of the ONLY solid wood folding door manufacturers in North America. Pair that with the fact that our panel height openings can be specified up to 10' - we truly are a pioneer in the industry when it comes to solid wood folding door systems.
CLADDING & GLAZING
Aluminum Cladding Options
Euro-Wall offers a variety of cladding options to customize your project. Euro-Wall cladding thickness options are DOUBLE THE INDUSTRY STANDARD of .07. Cladding colors available in white, bronze, custom powder coat AAMA 2604 & 2605. To help visualize your color options for aluminum cladding, visit our RAL SAMPLE COLORS page.
Glazing options for the Euro Vista Wood™ Impact / Non Impact Rated Wood Folding Door Systems include a wide variety of both laminated and non-laminated glass options (only 1 3/16” IG available in Florida).
Stainless steel (316SS) components with aluminum hinges.
Stainless steel (304SS) & aluminum components.
Lever Lock Sets
Available in brushed satin, brass, bronze and stainless steel.
DSD Multi-point Door Locks
Faceplate, latch and hooks are 304SS.
- Straight, segmented or radius door options available
- 90 degree postless corner unit available
- Available in half lite, full lite or paneled
- Glazing options: clear tempered, IG, tint, frosted, Low-E, impact and more
- Weatherstrips and doubled to insure superior weather protection
- Matching lever sets for hinges and flushbolts
- Stainless steel (304SS) 5/6 point or MK2 multi-point door lock - optional multi-point lockset available
- Flushbolts come in four different sizes and finishes
Common Panel Wood Options
Hinge / Hardware Finishes
CUSTOM PANEL WOOD OPTIONS
You must be registered and logged in to view and download CADs on this page. You can login or register below. By registering with our website you acknowledge that any information you acquire is proprietary and can not be shared or distributed unless written consent is granted by Euro-Wall Systems. After you register - you will receive an email link to activate your account so you may access our CAD Downloads.