Join the Euro-Wall Family
Careers at Euro-Wall
Euro-Wall is a growing company looking to add qualified members to our team. The Euro-Wall work environment is supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated with a great long term outlook for personal and professional growth. If you would like to apply to join our team, check below for current openings and / or apply online using the form below.
The Inside Sales / Quoting Specialist provides accurate customer quotes in a very fast-paced environment. We offer custom Folding/Sliding/Stacking and Pivot Door Systems. The main duties are offering product information and quotes for all dealer sales (our customers). This position requires someone with excellent customer service and someone who is detail oriented.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide detailed and accurate customer order support for Euro-Wall customer base.
- Perform heavy data entry. Review and process dealer quote requests and orders
- Communicate professionally with Euro-Wall customers and internal customers regarding product and business issues
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in customer service preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Previous window or door quoting / sales and/or customer service preferred with fenestration experience a plus
- Previous experience with high volume calls and heavy data entry a plus
Education / Licenses / Certification / Formal Training
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Work independently, at times under pressure
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Basic to advanced math and typing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare spending accounts (HSA’s)
- Other types of insurance
Marketing / Art Department
We are looking for graphic designer to join our rapidly growing company who has creative design experience in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate should be able to take direction from written, spoken ideas, and existing marketing to create images, layouts and other designs that are cohesive with our existing branding. The candidate should also be able to manage multiple projects at once and be able to prioritize their work schedule accordingly. A successful candidate should be able to take creative direction and work with large teams to achieve the company’s graphic design goals.
- Must have a professional level experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Branding & print design experience
- Social media management (scheduling posts to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn & Houzz)
- Microsoft Office / Google Office Suite proficient
- Writing skills for advertisements, blog posts, social media posts
- WordPress management experience (updating content using the Beaver Builder page builder)
- Photography experience a plus
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge a plus
- Basic SEO experience a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must submit portfolio of work
- How many years of Graphic Design experience do you have?
- How many years of web design experience do you have?