Impact / Non-Impact Rated Thermally Broken Euro Vista Fixed Unit™
Fixed units are a great way to add more light in and / or to enhance the aesthetic of your door. Fixed units can be fabricated as stand alone windows or to match any Euro-Wall folding or pivot door system. Aluminum fixed units are available as impact rated Florida Product Approved for severe weather regions or non-impact rated for temperate climates. Wood fixed units are non-impact only. The Euro Vista Fixed Unit™ can be tailor made to fit your needs.
Fixed Unit Highlights
- Thermally broken
- Available in aluminum, aluminum with wood clad or wood
- Available as non-impact or impact rated Florida Product Approved
- Custom powder coat finishes available
- Built to match the style / finish of your application
- Built to match or accent Euro Pivot™ and Euro Vista Folding door systems
- 60+/- DP rating for aluminum impact and non-impact transoms
- Optional simulated divided lites available
ALUMINUM EXTRUSION DETAIL
Extruded aluminum 6063-T5
EURO FIXED UNIT™ MULLBAR SPECIFICATIONS
FIXED UNIT CONFIGURATIONS
Fixed Unit Configurations
Just a Few Popular Samples
Euro Vista Fixed Units™ can be adjoined with door systems as sidelights, transoms, a combination of both or may be used singularly by themselves as a fixed separate or adjoining units. There are no limitations to the number of fixed units you can use providing flexibility to create unique views for any opening.
The accompanying illustration demonstrates just a few examples of some commonly used transom / sidelight configurations.
Muntins & Midrails
Customize your door system panels with configurable muntins and midrails. Our muntins and midrails come in either aluminum or wood - you may download the PDF specs for these options below.
The Euro-Wall mullions (which join fixed unit together and also join fixed units to door systems) are Florida Product Approved. You can view the Approval here - FL Approval 26891.
FINISH AND PRODUCT OPTIONS
Standard Fixed Panel Finishes
- Anodized, powder coat or Kynar® are available
- 40 custom wood grain finishes available (not shown)
- 30 solid colors: custom powder coat finishes available
(View RAL Color Samples)
- 40 metallic custom powder coat finishes available (not shown)
- Manufacturer color match options
Wood Cladding Finishes
Our interior only wood clad finish options include our standard finishes of douglas fir, mahogany / sapele or oak. Additionally, we offer a variety of exotic wood species for cladding which can be viewed here.
Mahogany / Sapele
You must be registered and logged in to view and download CADs on this page. You can login or register below. By registering with our website you acknowledge that any information you acquire is proprietary and can not be shared or distributed unless written consent is granted by Euro-Wall Systems. After you register - you will receive an email link to activate your account so you may access our CAD Downloads.