Wood Folding Doors
Superior Quality Wood Folding Doors
Euro-Wall produces wood folding doors for both residential and commercial large openings. Euro-Wall wood folding doors are custom built for each individual customer and project which enables Euro-Wall to meet even the most challenging architectural applications. Euro-Wall wood folding doors allow for a seamless transition from the comfort of any room to the beauty of the outside environment. Euro-Wall wood folding doors are offered in impact and non impact rated options. Euro-Wall wood folding doors come in the standard finishes of Douglas Fir, Mahogany / Sapele and Oak but can be made to order using one of 30+ wood species. All Euro-Wall wood folding doors are made "Ready to Finish". Our wood folding doors can also be produced with an aluminum clad option. Euro-Wall offers more panel choices than any other manufacturer, which allows Euro-Wall to meet or exceed thermal requirements for different climates anywhere in the world. Euro-Wall exterior folding doors expand the available options for exterior folding door placements, whether new construction, retro-fit, or remodeling of existing structures. Euro-Wall specializes in High Velocity Wind and Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) and coastal packages as well as standard climate options. In addition to our wood folding doors, we also produce sliding doors, stacking doors and pivot doors.
Why Euro-Wall Wood Folding Doors are Superior
- Euro-Wall wood folding doors can span further; 56ft wide with unlimited panels.
- Euro-Wall offers onsite factory installation assistance to help to insure correct installation of your Euro-Wall door system. Euro-Wall doors open and close with the ease of finger tip operation.
- Euro Wall is number one in customer service, when you need us, we are there to respond to your questions about the production, installation or operation of your Euro-Wall door systems.
- Euro-Wall products are warranted for 10 years, more than 3 times the industry standard.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be configured to allow a single or double active swing in doors in opposing directions, allowing egress without opening the entire door system.
- Euro-Wall door systems can be either top track or bottom track load bearing for different structural load requirements.