Euro-Wall's Euro Pivot™ door comes in aluminum or aluminum with wood clad. The Euro Pivot™ can be constructed to a height of 12' and a width of 8' providing solutions for non-traditional breathtaking openings. The Euro Pivot™ is a great impact rated Florida Product Approved pivot door option for any commercial or residential application.
Extruded aluminum 6063-T5.
- Clear anodized class 1
- Standard mill finish available for custom colors from Euro-Wall
- White and bronze Kynar coat finish: D2000-AAMA 2605
- Custom powder coat finishes available D3000-AAMA 2604 and 2605. View Our RAL Color Samples.
- Interior wood clad finish option
LOCKS & HARDWARE
Stainless steel (316SS) components with aluminum hinges.
Stainless steel (304SS) & aluminum components.
Lever Lock Sets
Bronze, brushed satin or polished stainless steel.
DSD Multi-point Door Locks
Faceplate, latch and hooks are 304SS.
- Door panels designed for IG, laminated impact and IG impact glass
- Twinpoint hardware in stainless steel (304SS)
- Door panel corner key for strength and security
- Weatherstripping on door panels and frames
- 6063-T5 aluminum profiles in all Euro extrusions
- Stainless steel lever lock set
- Stainless steel (304SS) 5 or 6 point MK2 multi-point door lock
- Optional matching OEM hardware handles
LAYOUT CONFIGURATION SAMPLES
NOTE: The configurations below are just a few examples of the numerous possibilities for Euro Pivot™ Door. All configurations are avaible in aluminum, interior wood clad or an interior/exterior faux wood grain kynar finish.
NOTE: Illustrations 7, 8, & 9 are examples of wood clad/faux wood grain finishes. These configurations are also available in solid color aluminum.
- Anodized, powder coat or Kynar® are available
- Custom wood grain finishes available (not shown)
- Solid colors: custom powder coat finishes available
(View RAL Color Samples)
- Metallic custom powder coat finishes available (not shown)
- Manufacturer color match options
Wood Cladding Finishes
Our interior only wood clad finish options include our standard finishes of douglas fir, mahogany / sapele or oak. Additionally, we offer a variety of exotic wood species for cladding which can be viewed here.
Mahogany / Sapele
CUSTOM WOOD CLAD OPTIONS
TEST PERFORMANCE RESULTS
- Approved for use in Miami-Dade
- Florida Building Code Approved
Product Approval FL 22410
- TAS 201 TAS 202 TAS 203
- AAMA / WDMA / CSA 101 / I.S.2
/ A440-08 • NAFS-08
- Air Infiltration: A2
- Water Leakage Resistance: 60 DP
- Wind Load Resistance: 60 DP
- Wind Zone 4 (Hurricane) ASTM (cycling) E1996: DP60
- Wind Zone 4 (Hurricane) ASTM (impact) E1886: Pass
- Tested for Thermal Requirements
Design Pressure Chart
You must be registered and logged in to view and download CADs on this page. You can login or register below. By registering with our website you acknowledge that any information you acquire is proprietary and can not be shared or distributed unless written consent is granted by Euro-Wall Systems. After you register - you will receive an email link to activate your account so you may access our CAD Downloads.